NYT: McCain barbs stir cries of distortion - The New York Times- msnbc.com

Now, normally I don't add non-health care news to my blog, but as this has, at the end of the article, some information about the Obama health care proposal, I thought I'd insert it.

But first I must reveal myself as a Republican, albeit one who supports truth and the American way, and as such cannot find anyone to support among the red staters. The blatant lies told by the McCain campaigners disgust me. There are so many I cannot place them all within the space of this blog. Suffice it for interested voters to go to Senator Obama's Web site devoted to the cause: http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/fightthesmearshome.

As to the NY Times article, McCain decries the Obama health care proposal as it would “force small businesses to cut jobs and reduce wages and force families into a government-run health care system where a bureaucrat stands between you and your doctor.”

Get a clue, McCain. It's already happened. If you had the crappy health care everyone else has (except for government bureaucrats) you'd know that some bureaucrat already makes the real decisions as to what medicine to give, what tests to allow, and what everyone gets paid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does God Care About Football?

Favorite Line in a Movie...