Custom Site Search

Thursday, April 17, 2008

No prescription for you! Back of the line!

The soup Nazi has now come to the drug store. If you make me work all the way through a prescription (or worse, several) only to tell me at the register that you are sorry but you have a prescription card and can you "just run that through"?

No, actually, I can't. We need to start over...from the stinkin' beginning. And you are now at the end of a very long line of people. I don't care if you are standing at the register like your about to set up a campsite, I don't care how pretty you are, I don't care how rude and obnoxious you are--I don't even care how nice you are about it...you're going to wait. A long time. No soup for you!

1 comment:

discount prescription drug card said...

ha!
this is hilarious!
My pharmacist is really mean and he gets meaner when i pull out my prescription card, hes a little tiny bit strange!

Cheers,
Roam